Providing fast, easy web-based access to advanced computing environments
Hatsize is considered the global, enterprise cloud automation provider. Hatsize uses a distributed and modular architecture to support virtual, physical, and heterogeneous demo and training sessions. Plus, Hatsize offers the industry’s first distributed SaaS offering with global automated provisioning including complex hardware device control in multiple data centers (our datacenters located in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific or our customers’ data centers) from a single instance of multi-tenant software.
In addition, Hatsize provides these bullet-proof cloud automation capabilities:
- Fully automated, dynamic scheduling and provisioning over the Web
- Support for virtual machines and complex hardware devices
- Unparalleled session configuration
- Advanced resource scheduling algorithms supporting scheduled and on-demand sessions effectively utilizing even scarce hardware resources
- Granular, inter-device control
- Zero-install applet
- Administration tools
- End-user tools for collaboration, while accommodating users’ varying needs, from product evaluations to demos and training
- 24×7 support for complex enterprise products worldwide
- APIs for LMS and certification integrations
Cloud Automation Session Configuration
Hatsize’s clients can configure and customize their virtual software and physical hardware environments to suit their unique needs.
Cloud Automation Session Administration
Sales and marketing managers, training coordinators, and other administrators use the Hatsize portal to manage users, events and session images.
With the Hatsize portal, users receive a dashboard of their scheduled events, sessions or labs as well as single-click access to their demo and training machines. The Hatsize applet then brings live collaboration capabilities to sales engineers, instructors, students and customers based on permissions you establish.
Hatsize provides a single interface for all cloud-enabled demo and training sessions giving you fast, easy access and connecting you to your virtual environment through a standard Web browser.
Sometimes virtual isn’t enough. Hatsize recognizes the need for remote physical sessions and hardware support. As a result, Hatsize was built to support physical machines and hardware devices including storage appliances, switches and more.
It’s complicated. We know, and we’re making it easier for you. Hatsize handles complex on-demand demo and training environments that support virtually any hardware and software configuration that our clients need to incorporate.