Microsoft Training Labs
Want to offer hands-on Microsoft training courses without having to set up your own hardware?
Now you can by using Hatsize’s turnkey Microsoft labs hosted as a cloud service.
Hatsize Turnkey Microsoft Training Solution
Hatsize provides training organizations with a turnkey, industry leading Microsoft lab solution including:
- Cloud-based Hardware Infrastructure: Ready for global delivery,
- Individualized Microsoft Lab Environments: Each student has his or her own learning environment,
- Industry Leading Student Management System: Use Hatsize’s new Lab View interface which gives instructors state-of-the-art online mentoring tools such as “single-click access” using thumbnails to quickly open an “over the shoulder” view of a student’s progress and take control of the student’s system for one-on-one instruction with a single click of the embedded controls while still in view mode,
- Easy-to-use, Web-based Learning Portal: Everything students and instructors need for the hands-on Microsoft training is accessible online at any time from the Hatsize learning portal, and
- Each ILT session includes Learning Vouchers for 30 hours of follow-on lab time for each student, providing valuable practice time to reinforce the concepts just covered.
Training organizations only need to provide:
- Microsoft Certified Instructor
- Microsoft course content (downloadable from Microsoft.com)
Microsoft Labs Available
Currently, the Hatsize Microsoft Training Solution supports five MCSA Windows Server 2012 lab courses including:
- 10747A: This 5-day course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems.
- 10750A: This 5-day course focuses on how to manage and administer the private cloud, and it describes how to monitor key infrastructure elements and applications that run within the private cloud.
- 10751A: This 5-day course covers private cloud configuration and deployment with Microsoft System Center 2012.
- 10961A: This five day course provides students with the fundamental knowledge and skills to use Windows PowerShell 3.0 for administering and automating administration of Windows based servers.
- 20336B: This 5-day course teaches IT professionals how to plan, design, deploy, configure, and administer a Microsoft Lync Server 2013 solution.
- 20410B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (optional but recommend course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 410)
- 20411B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Administering Windows Server 2012 (optional but recommended course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 411)
- 20412B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (optional but recommended course for new students to take MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification exam 412)
- 20417B: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking to upgrade their skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- 40005B: a 1-day instructor-led introduction course called First Look Clinic for Windows Server 2012