Are you a training company that wants to deliver VMware vSphere 5.1 training? Do you want to quickly and profitably offer hands-on VMware training to students anywhere in the world?
Now you can with the Hatsize VMware Training Solution – a lab-based, VMware training environment designed especially for global training companies.
Specifically, the Hatsize VMware Training Solution provides training organizations with:
- VMware 5.1 Training Solution verification by a VMware Certified Instructor,
- Cloud-based hardware infrastructure needed for set up and delivery,
- Individualized VMware Lab Environments: Each student has his or her own learning environment. There is no sharing (unless you want it),
- Instructor Environment Guides: These guides provide the instructor with detailed information about the environment and how it matches the VMware curriculum,
- Student Environment Guides: These provide students with a step-by-step guide to the curriculum and the hands-on environment to help facilitate their studies,
- Everything students and instructors need for the hands-on VMware training is easily accessible from Hatsize’s easy-to-use, Web-based learning portal, and
- Each ILT session includes Learning Vouchers for 30 hours of follow-on lab time for each student, providing valuable practice time to reinforce the concepts just covered.
Training companies only need to provide:
- VMware Certified Instructor
- VMware course content (downloadable from VMware.com)
Currently, the Hatsize VMware Training Solution supports five VMware vSphere 5.1 courses including:
- VMware ICM 5.1: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking VCP certification
- VMware What’s New 5.1: a 2-day instructor-led lab course for students certified on 4.1 who are seeking 5.1 certification
- VMware Fast Track 5.1: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking VCI certification
- VMware vSphere 5.1 Optimize and Scale: a 5-day class for experienced VMware vSphere® personnel, teaches advanced skills for configuring and maintaining virtual infrastructure
- VMware Horizon View ICM 5.2: a 4-day instructor-led lab course for students who want to install Horizon View applications
- VMware vSphere View: Desktop FastTrack 5.1: This 5-day training course builds your skills in the VMware View™ suite of products: VMware View Manager, VMware View Composer, and VMware® ThinApp™.
- VMware Site Recovery Manager: This 2-day course equips experienced VMware® administrators with the knowledge to install, configure, and operate VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM), and test disaster recovery plans with SRM.
- VMware vSphere Troubleshooting Workshop 5.1: This hands-on training workshop provides you with the advanced knowledge, skills, and abilities to achieve competence in troubleshooting the VMware® vSphere® environment.
- vCloud Director ICM 5.1: The course covers all of the fundamentals needed to install, configure, and manage any small private cloud with vCloud Director. This course is the prerequisite for other courses that cover more advanced vCloud Director configurations in enterprise deployments.
- VMware ICM 5.5: a 5-day instructor-led lab course for students seeking VCP certification
- VMware What’s New 5.5: a 2-day instructor-led lab course for students certified on 4.x who are seeking 5.5 certification. Includes information on changes from 5.1.
In addition, Hatsize offers Learning Vouchers, the industry’s first self-paced, hands-on practice training solution, so students can practice anywhere, anytime, at their own pace. Students can purchase 30-day or 60-day Hatsize Learning Vouchers from the training company that provided their VMware class. The vouchers give students up to 25 hours or 50 hours of practice respectively, which helps them pass the certification exams.