The Global Leader in Cloud-Based Training Labs
Hatsize is the leading global provider of cloud-based training labs for software and IT hardware products. As a cloud service, Hatsize has successfully delivered over 2 million hours of hands-on training sessions for some of the world’s fastest growing technology and training organizations, including Symantec, New Horizons, MicroTek, and Certification Partners.
See Our Company Brochure:
Hatsize was founded in 2000 based on two key principles:
Hands-on training and practice is more effective than just listening to an instructor or reading about a subject because it actively engages the student in the learning process and reinforces learning through practical use.
Online training is more cost-effective than in-person training and it enables students to participate in learning regardless of location.
Hatsize combined these two principles and developed a next-generation training lab platform that can be used to deliver both instructor-led and self-paced training to students anywhere in the world, either as a Hatsize-hosted cloud service or through a client’s own data center(s).
Before Hatsize, hands-on software and hardware training sessions were difficult to set up and expensive to deliver online, especially when they needed to be quickly customized or accessed by people in multiple locations.
Using Hatsize, training is much easier. Hatsize offers an integrated, cloud-based training lab platform that enables organizations to move all of their IT training – both instructor-led and self-paced – to the Cloud and use Hatsize automated solutions to manage it effectively.
Hatsize is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, Canada and is a privately-owned company whose investors include friends and family, Golden Seeds, and the Business Development Bank of Canada.
Hatsize Learning Corporation
200, 555 11 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2R 1P6
Hatsize History of Innovation and Leadership
- 2015 Hatsize Image Management (IMS) system released
- 2014 Hatsize 4.1 with HTML5 support released
- 2013 Hatsize 4.0 released | Turnkey VMware labs and vouchers introduced
- 2012 ASTech Innovation in Information and Communications Technology Award received
- 2011 Singapore datacenter opened
- 2010 $4 million in financing raised
- 2009 Frankfurt datacenter opened | First major channel partner signed
- 2007 First sales demo customer signed
- 2006 World class infrastructure built
- 2005 Hatsize 3.0 released | Revenue increased by more than 5 times year-over-year
- 2004 Hatsize 2.0 released | Profitability achieved
- 2003 Hatsize 1.2 released | First subscription customer signed
- 2002 First pay-per-use customer launched
- 2001 Seed round of funding raised
- 2000 Hatsize founded | Proof of concept prototype completed
“Hatsize is a game changer specializing in very sophisticated lab environments that can span the virtual and physical universe.”