Hatsize Pricing Models
Every dollar counts today, which is why Hatsize pricing is totally transparent and supports the needs of global technology and training organizations. With no capital investment in hardware or supporting IT infrastructure, you can quickly and easily scale up (or down). Your Hatsize lab deployments adjust as your business needs change. Hatsize is committed to providing cloud-friendly licensing options that are easy to understand, support global scalability and deliver value to our customers.
Cloud-Ready Pricing Models
Hatsize provides cloud-based training labs that can be delivered from the Hatsize worldwide network of clouds, utilizing state-of-the-art datacenters in Europe, North America and Asia.
Hatsize offers three cloud-ready pricing models:
Pay-As-You-Go, Reserve-and-Grow and Subscription.
Hatsize Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo)
- Fees are per user per day
- Ideal for organizations with low or highly variable training volumes
- Available in all three regions (North America, Europe and Asia)
- Flat fee to reserve a set number of concurrent licenses for use in any of three regions (North America, Europe and Asia) with the ability to “float” licenses to those regions with heavier usage as needed (some restrictions apply)
- Usage that exceeds the set number of concurrent users (wihin limits) is charged at discounted PAYGo rates
- Unique pricing model that provides global coverage with minimum latency and is ideal for enterprises that require scalability and location flexibility
- Our lowest flat fee per month
- Subscription is a one or two year commitment to provide a dedicated private cloud for your exclusive use that supports a set maximum number of users in any of three regions (North America, Europe and Asia) with the ability to “float” licenses to those regions with heavier usage as needed (some restrictions apply)
- Fees vary depending on the number of regions and complexity of the private cloud environment
- This pricing model is ideal for customers with consistently high utilization
“Hatsize specializes in very sophisticated lab environments that can span the virtual and physical universe. They can dynamically provision resources between your on-premise and cloud computers, and run on various hypervisors and OSs. They have their own custom browser applet that can control remote access and file transfers to the cloud environment. If you are trying to showcase a product for several hundred people across the globe and don’t want a lot of network latency, this is the place to go.”